Travel Rewards Credit Cards
Traveling with a reward credit card is a lot more fun because it gives you the chance to get more out of your spending. If you’re a frequent traveler, then a travel reward credit card is especially made just for you. But which travel rewards credit card is best?
- Airline or hotel rewards. There are actually two types of travel reward credit card- one that is sponsored by a hotel and one that is sponsored by an airline. Other travel reward credit cards may be sponsored by the bank or the credit card company and may offer both airline and hotel rewards programs.
- The Reward Program. The rules of a reward program may vary from one reward credit card to another. It is very important for you to understand the exact terms on collecting points and redeeming rewards before you submit your application.
- Finance charges. If you’re going to use your reward credit card abroad, see to it that you are aware of your issuer’s policy on foreign transactions. You might be charged with expensive currency conversion fees or foreign transaction fees each time you pay with your credit card overseas.
Read the full article entitled: Things to Consider Finding the Best Travel Credit Card
If you are looking for ways to travel for less, and maybe even travel for FREE, then you need a travel reward credit card.
The following offers are from our sponsors
|USAA World MasterCard® credit card|
|USAA Rewards™ American Express® card|
* See the online reward credit cards application for details about terms and conditions of reward programs and offers.
There are many issuers of travel rewards credit cards and if this will be your first time to apply for one, being confronted with a number of choices can be confusing. So which one is the best travel credit card in the market?
- Airline-Sponsored or Bank-Sponsored. Travel reward credit cards can be categorized according to the company that sponsors it. Banks or credit card companies offer travel rewards to their loyal cardholders and is a way to thank them for their continuous support.
- Interest Rates and Maintenance Fees. Of course, the best travel credit card should have a low rate of interest. Although you can completely avoid interest rate fees by paying your full balance each month, it’s still wise to choose a card with a reasonable APR.
- Privileges and Limitations. The rules of the reward program vary from one travel credit card to another. Restrictions that apply to one travel reward credit card may not be applicable to the other.
Read the full article entitled: Which Travel Rewards Credit Card Suits You?