Low Interest Cards
The following offers are from our sponsors
The following Low Interest Credit Cards feature either a low fixed rate APR or a low introductory APR. Apply for the credit card of your choice by filling out a secure online application.
* See the online reward credit cards application for details about terms and conditions of reward programs and offers.
Okay, so you’ve found the best low APR credit card and now you’re ready to submit your application. How can you make the most out of your low interest rate card? Here are some tips on how you can enjoy the best benefit of what your low interest card has to offer.
- Keep your interest low. You may notice that the ads often say “AS LOW AS ___ APR”. After the zero % introductory period, there are credit cards that maintain a low interest offer for their clients.
- Take advantage of the grace period. The best low APR cards in the market must also come with a sufficient grace period. Unfortunately, many cardholders don’t even make use this provision.
- Understand how the APR is calculated. Take note that a variable-rate can change at any time depending on the Prime Rate. This means, your initial low APR could rise unexpectedly if the Prime Rate rises.
- Don’t take out cash advances. Avoid using this particular feature from your low APR credit card. Bear in mind that cash advances are not covered by the grace period.
- Don’t charge more than what you can afford. Even if your card has the lowest interest rate, charging more than what your income permits puts you at risk of bad debt.
- Understand your credit card’s Terms & Conditions. Before even signing up or submitting your application, make sure that you are clear about your chosen card’s Terms and Conditions.
Read the full article entitled: Making the Best of a Low Interest Rate Credit Card