The following offers are from our sponsors
The following are Good Credit Cards for good credit people. Compare offers side by side and apply online for the card that is right for you. Apply for the Good Credit Card reward program of your choice by completing a secure online application.
|Simmons Bank Visa® Platinum|
|Simmons Bank Visa® Platinum Rewards
*See Terms and Conditions.
|USAA World MasterCard® credit card|
|USAA Rewards™ American Express® card|
* See the online reward credit cards application for details about terms and conditions of reward programs and offers.
Do you plan to apply for a reward credit card? We have listed down reminders that you need to be aware of, especially if you want to use a credit card with rewards in making purchases and in paying your monthly bills and other expenses.
Four Reminders on Managing Reward Credit Cards.
- It is not rewarding to carry a balance on a reward credit card from month to month. Credit cards with rewards normally impose higher interest rates than regular, non-reward card programs.
- Understand what the term “up to” actually means. Most reward card programs advertise “up to 5% cash back incentives”. However, the term “up to” actually means less than or almost.
- Frequent flier miles are beneficial reward programs only to those who regularly charge their purchases and expenses on their cards. Keep in mind that each point you earn is converted into mileage.
- Rewards and points do expire. Most credit card rewards lose their value if you fail to redeem them before their designated expiration dates.
Read the full article entitled: Important Reminders on Using Reward Credit Cards