Some people are hesitant to get a reward credit card because of the costs. True, most reward credit cards carry higher interest rates than their non-reward counterparts. Consider these tips on how you can use your reward credit card to save money.
- Charge only purchases that you can pay in full.
- Don’t be late with your payment.
- Focus on just one credit card.
- Watch out your credit limit.
- Do not take out cash advances.
- Get to know your limits.
- Enjoy your perks and privileges.
Read the full article entitled: How to Use Your Reward Credit Card to Save Money
Finance Reward Card lets you earn points that can be redeemed for cash back.
The following offers are from our sponsors
Cards are NOT AVAILABLE at this time but here are some ALTERNATIVE
* See the online reward credit cards application for details about terms and conditions of reward programs and offers.
Rewards credit cards can be the perfect tools for spending, if you know how to use them to your advantage. On the other hand, if you’re not careful, spending with the best rewards credit card can lead you to the trap of bad credit, which in most cases, is difficult to get out of. So how can you make the most of your reward credit card and avoid the debt trap? Consider these reminders:
- Charge everyday purchases to your credit card with caution. You can rack up more points by using your credit cards with rewards to pay for your groceries, gas, and other daily expenses. However, this should be done with extreme caution.
- Pay off your full balance each month. Since the best credit card rewards typically carry higher APR than their non-reward counterparts, the only way you can truly benefit is to avoid interest rate fees. Obviously, you can do this by not leaving an unpaid balance in your account.
- Do not max out your credit limit. See to it that you do not max out your credit limit even if your reward credit card offers a low rate or a zero introductory rate.
Read the full article entitled: Don’t Let You’re Reward Credit Card Lead You to Debt Trap