Small business owners who own business credit cards have a special privilege to earn rewards and perks. As they use their credit cards to purchase supplies or pay business bills, they have the chance to earn rebates, discounts and other bonuses. How can you get more from your credit card?
- Choose the Right Business Reward Credit Card. Since every business has its own unique demands in financing, it is very important to find a credit card with features and rewards that complement your spending style.
- Avoid the Interest Rate Fees. As a business credit cardholder, you can minimize your expenses by avoiding the interest rate fees. Instead of paying just the minimum due required by your issuer, pay off your outstanding balances in full before your due date of payment.
- Check the Maintenance Costs. Watch out for business credit cards with excessive annual fees. Carefully consider whether the reward business card is still worth keeping despite its annual cost.
- Understand the Rules of Your Reward Business Credit Card. Before signing up for a business rewards card, make sure that you are clear about the rules of the reward program.
Read the full article entitled: How to Really Earn Rewards From Business Credit Cards
The following offers are from our sponsors
|USA RingCentral Office – Voice, Fax, Text and Conferencing. Your phone system in the cloud.|
Small business owners have the opportunity to earn bigger rewards and bonuses because they do spend more for their business. If you are a home based business owner or managing a small business, have you thought about the benefits that a business credit card can bring for you? See which one is the best for you:
- Gas Reward Business Credit Cards. Do you own at least one vehicle dedicated for your business? You can save a great deal from your gasoline purchases using a gas reward business credit card.
- Travel Rewards Business Credit Cards. A travel reward business credit card should enable you to save more from your travel-related expenses.
- Cash Back Rewards Business Credit Cards. A cash back reward credit card has simpler rules and you can easily convert the points you earned into cash.
- Other Perks of Having A Business Credit Card. Some reward credit cards for small business offer more than one type of reward. The best way to find a great deal is to compare different business reward credit cards in the market.
Read the full article entitled: You Can Earn Rewards with Your Business Credit Card